GachapiN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GachapiN

Forum on jrock/visual kei band MUCC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]

Go down 
+6
KiannaRaqiah
kugatsu
RivetSPOOn
Shin
rocketeer
Yuketsuko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-10-14

New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 6:25

OHHHH, I see. XDDDD I was wondering because it was so random in the sea of W's, and I kept refreshing and only catching half the chat convo/what Tatsurou was talking about.

....wwwwww? How does that translate to ahahahah omg?! XDD Silly Japanese people. Honestly, they should just stick to the kanji for laugh, because it's pretty. 8DDDD

GOOD. Don't you love having a band you can make fun of playfully, and know that they would probably lol (or...wwwww >_>;Wink right along with you about it? Or possibly even make fun of you in return?! IT'S FANTASTIC.
Back to top Go down
http://zibaamen.livejournal.com/
rocketeer

rocketeer

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 6:27

"warau" is the verb "to laugh" in japanese, so wwwwwwwwww.

I like it more than lol, it makes me think of bees.

I'd rather die than use it seriously though
Back to top Go down
http://candyboat.livejournal.com
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 6:31

@ rocketeer: AH! I thought that's what they were talking about!!!!! O_O I wasn't sure, I heard part of it, but I can definitely see Yukke being very forward with telling a girl he loved them. He just seems like that kind of guy. XD Miya shocks me, however. Then again, he's shocked me before...

I'm still not gonna see the whole wwwwww thing. XD It just looks like I could go aaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbccccccc and that would mean I'm sleepy? Then again, I can't say anything, since lol is basically the same thing. IT HAS MORE THAN ONE LETTER, THOUGH. XDDD I think the thing I find most hilarious about it, is that it looks SO out of place with all the Japanese. It's like characters then a bunch of W's. :33333 To each their own.
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 7:13

Dude, at least go for Wara or something, yeah? WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww

I should change my icon to a scrolling WWWWWWw.
Back to top Go down
http://rivetspoon.deviantart.com/
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 14:29

rocketeer wrote:
also lmao they were like "what kind of girl do you like" and he said "AB" (blood type) and I thought he said "AV" I was like WHAT hahahhaha. They should really find a good way to tell between b's and v's.
Wah?? I didn't catch that part. Tatsurou likes AB girls?? ... That makes me happy XD Us AB's never get teh love.
And I agree with Yuketsuko, I'd stick to (笑), wwww looks annoying XD
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 16:17

^ It's the rarest of the blood types, right? O__O I know AB is rare, and so is mine...A-! XDD
Back to top Go down
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 16:51

AB is uncommon but also I've heard that in Japan ppl think its a bad thing to have AB blood *shakes fist*

Check out the making of Sora to Ito
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X287BV6JOzs

Poor Yukke looks so frustrated at the end XD;
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 18:03

I'll never understand classifying people down to Three.

I get the Two jokes. "Only two kinds of people in the world!"

Three? Seriously? Astrology, with it's 12 surface variations (never mind all the chart variables) is bad enough. Three kinds of people based on the types of antigens flowing through their veins. Or if they have any at all. WHAT. EVER. XD

Based on Kianna's description, I'm going to die laughing if it turns out MY blood type is AB.
Back to top Go down
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 18:39

Quote :
People with blood type AB are hard to categorize. They can have characteristics on both ends of the spectrum at the same time. For instance, they are both shy and outgoing. They easily switch from one opposite to another. AB people are trustworthy and responsible, but can't handle it when too much is asked of them. They don't mind doing favors or helping out, as long as its on their own conditions. People with this blood type are interested in art and metaphysics.

AB is considered the worst blood type. In predictability-loving Japan, they're loose cannons. They also like to set their own conditions and reserve the right to drop out when things don't meet their expectations. They're known to be sensitive and considerate—at times—but it just isn't enough to balance out the flaws in this blood type. For a while, some companies tried dividing their employees into work groups based on blood type, and no one wanted to work with the AB group. Anime villains are likely to be type AB.

I think actually think it's pretty interesting stuff... astrological signs, zodiac signs, blood typing. Almost all my friends fit shockingly well into the personality descriptions of their sign and blood type. I was reading a book on astrology that got into even the obscure physical traits of each sign and i had all the physical traits described for a Pisces. It's certainly not an exact science, there are plenty of ppl who don't fit their signs but I still think its interesting and hold some credibility to it. But than on the other hand, the thing about people not wanting to work with AB types and turning their villains into AB type is just ridiculous. If its gonna be that way ppl certainly don't need another way to discriminate. But w/e. And actually it doesn't shock me tho that Tatsurou would be the type to go against the flow or negative stereotypes and like "reject girls" I guess XD

And of course...
Quote :
Type O, the most "average" blood type, is considered the best type in Japan.
*sigh* sometimes Japan makes me sad XD
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 19:36

They're a nation of conformity. Of course they think something like that is ideal. XP

*reads the desc* Dude. I'm a total AB. XD I'm surprised Tatsu wants a girl like that. I wonder what they other three want, because I always hear that Jap. girls want Western men, and Jap. boys want Eastern girls.
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 21:14

Yukke looks PISSED OFF. He looks exhausted too, poor thing. I've never seen him that..annoyed. : ((((

See, I think some of the blood type stuff is a load of bull, simply because my blood type is typically shy and anti-social, and the most artistic (I AM artistic, but not HEAVILY. I can draw and write and other things, but my best friend can draw realism and is SO DAMN GOOD.) my friend is O and her's is outgoing and all this stuff that is so like me, and my blood type is more like her and not myself. So I don't really understand the whole "I will choose my lover by blood type" thing. It's a completely different world. I mean, I believe zodiac and stuff, but I'm not going to choose my boyfriend if he's a gemini or something. XD There are some things in all my blood type and signs that fit me very well, but there is a lot that doesn't. I dunno...Tatsurou can go find his AB girl, but he might have to search for a long time if it's that rare lol.
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyWed 28 Jan - 23:07

I'm O so I guess that even in Japan I'm not that special but wait a minute.....

about that vid.....

WHAT WAS THAT??????>_< What happened to my funny crazy jumping laughing goofing MUCC men???????
And tell me something, why is it that everytime a band starts being popular outside Japan they loose their souls?? Too much tour?? Too much work?? Take a break, that last making of vid juste made me sad for a long time now!!!! I dont see no fun!! I dont see no smiles or no faces happy to do their work!!!! I'm really sad AND mad right now, how could they let that happen???? >_<

sorry but I juste had to say it....it sucks!!!BAD!!
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 0:07

^ I wouldn't get too sad about it, honestly. It was probably like 4 in the morning when they did that, and Yukke being the insomniac he is, I'm sure he was just out of it and not really wanting to jump around on a rotating platform on no sleep. XDDD It was way too early to be happy for any of the four, so I doubt it's permanent. They kind of looked like that in one of their photoshoot videos before. Tatsurou was like squinty eyed, and Yukke was slurring. :3333 If it continues to be just like that though, THEN we can worry.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer

rocketeer

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 0:58

miya was having fun with his guitar!
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 1:04

That man was off in his own little world, wasn't he? XDD He was like "RAAHHHH GUITAR!" while Tatsurou was pinning around and Yukke and Satochi were drifting off to sleep lol.
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 3:14

Yubi, do you mean the Music video or the Making of video?
Back to top Go down
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 3:43

I'm not too worried about it either, since it probably was early in the morning and most of the clip was focused on the guys when they were being filmed for the PV. I haven't seen either of the DVD's with the new single but I'm sure that'll have more of the MUCC were used to. Honestly, of any band I can think of, these are the only boys I can't imagine loosing their loserness XD
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 8:40

RivetSPOOn wrote:
Yubi, do you mean the Music video or the Making of video?

well both actually. It all seemed to *robot-like* to me, like non of them was really having fun and it was all like ok lets get this over with....
I hope its not permanent but the same thing happened to another band I used to like (The Gaztte) and this is exacly how it started and now I almost hate them so yes I'm very worried and scared....
And their music changed and that also scares me....Sad
Back to top Go down
rocketeer

rocketeer

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 13:15

Jumping off topic here, but I wasn't sure where to put this. Yesterday I translated Sora to Ito but was insecure about my translation and only posted it on my journal. Andddd now someone else posted their translation to the itai_tegami community, so as to not let mine go to waste I thought I'd share it here XD In one line he says "kare hatetakute" and I can't be entirely sure what that means without the kanji, so I had to kinda guess.

and I translated it in the point of view of the cat, though it could just be about the cat.

Quote :
Sky and Thread

A small, stark white flower is dyed red and sways in the wind
Close your eyes until you fall asleep

Both ears notched, hating this sad, scornful world
I walk with my tail up, like a middle finger

Soaked in the never ending rain,
I wanted it to end, like the tears did
On those lonely mornings all I did was shake
Until the day I met you

I persistently followed the reserved girl
Every day without stopping, until my feet brought me here

Soaked in the never ending rain,
Love and kindness irrationally held out an ego
If everything is going to be stolen, like that day
Please don't give me anything, nothing at all

A girl stands resolutely in the pouring rain without even an umbrella
"Are you crying? Where does it hurt? Tell me"

Until you can laugh like you always did, I'll stay by your side

The rain washed everything away
I am always here, love
A goodbye kiss, the shining alley cat runs across the street

Brakes sound, for just an instant
My body grows heavy, under the beautiful sky
The little flower that suited you so well was sadly swaying
Forever
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 15:43

HOLY CRAP. That's a really beautiful song...I've always loved that Tatsurou has such a thing for kitties, but this is probably the best song that has a cat in it he's ever written. ;ooooooo; Thank you for the translation!!
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 17:02

aaahhh cute!!
Quote :

If everything is going to be stolen, like that day

Like that part very much!!

thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 17:53

Dude, I totally didn't get that it was about a cat based on that other girl's translations. (Probably because English isn't her first language...)

THAT'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL but I dunno... I don't think the melody matches XD (never mind how I described the music I do listen to...)

Rocketeer, don't be so insecure about your translations. You seem to be more comfortable with this language than I am, and... yeah. Look what I do. XD
Back to top Go down
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 19:26

Yes, I also had a little trouble following the other translation. Yours is really beautiful tho *o*
This is definitely one of those songs where knowing the lyrics actually takes it to another level. It's very sweet and tragic.
Would you mind if I used for a video? Crediting them to you of course lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 20:36

Sora to Ito on Music Japan

I can't get over his hair...it's so long and flies through the air so nicely. 8DDD I love when he ignores the lip-syncing thing, because he stops doing it sometimes, but sings along with the track in others. O__O Music Japan is so anal about that though, lol. Oh, Tatsurou. But the more I hear this song, the deeper in love I fall...it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer

rocketeer

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 EmptyThu 29 Jan - 20:56

I'm glad you all like it! I got insecure about my translations because I posted Tsubasa for this forum a while ago, and looking at it now I translated a few things VERY WRONG. But my Japanese has improved a hell of a lot since then, so I think I'll chill out, lol.

It's fine if you use them for a video, but! I just found kanji lyrics so I did a bunch of revising. Use this instead:
Quote :
A small, stark white flower is dyed red and sways in the wind
I close my eyes, until I fall asleep

Both ears notched, hating this sad, scornful world
I walk with my tail up, like a middle finger

Now I'm soaked in the never ending rain,
Hoping to quench my thirst, like I did the tears
On those lonely mornings all I did was shake
Until the day I met you

I persistently followed the reserved girl
Every day without stopping, until my feet brought me here

Now I'm soaked in the never ending rain,
Being offered an ego with the pretense of kindness
But if everything is going to be stolen from me, like that day

A girl stands frozen in the pouring rain without even an umbrella
"Are you crying? Where does it hurt? Tell me"

Until you can laugh like you always did, I'll stay by your side

The rain washed everything away
Come any time, I'm right here
With a goodbye kiss, the embarrassed alley cat runs across the street

Brakes sound, for just an instant
My body grows heavy, under the beautiful sky
The little flower that suited you so well was sadly swaying
Forever

I am much much happier with this one, lol

OMGOMG SORA TO ITO ON MUSIC JAPAN I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THAT
that reminds me to check jpopsuki and see if I can get the whole episode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]   New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Single!! 2009.1.28 [Sora to Ito]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next