GachapiN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GachapiN

Forum on jrock/visual kei band MUCC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour

Go down 
+2
kugatsu
Kaeru
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaeru

Kaeru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour Empty
PostSubject: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyWed 1 Jul - 14:46

From their MySpace
Quote :

MUCC in EURO 2009 -Solid Sphere- Tour Schedule Announce!

2009.10.03 (Sat) Tochka club / Moskva

2009.10.04 (Sun) Zal Ozhidaniya club / St. Petersburg

2009.10.06 (Tue) Pakkahuone / Tampere

2009.10.07 (Wed) Tavastia / Helsinki

2009.10.08 (Thu) KB / Malmö

2009.10.10 (Sat) Klubben / Stockholm

2009.10.11 (Sun)Brewhouse / Gothenburg

2009.10.13 (Tue) Vega (small hall) / Copenhagen

2009.10.14 (Wed) De Helling / Utrecht

2009.10.16 (Fri) Zeche / Bochum

2009.10.17 (Sat) Backstage Halle o. Werk Munich / Munich

2009.10.18 (Sun) Columbiaclub / Berlin

2009.10.20 (Tue) La Laiterie / Strasbourg

2009.10.21 (Wed) O2 Academy Islington / UK

2009.10.23 (Fri) Elysee Montmartre / Paris

2009.10.24 (Sat) Barbey / Bordeaux

2009.10.25 (Sun) Salamandra / Barcelona

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/totallyhopeless
kugatsu

kugatsu

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyTue 7 Jul - 13:51

Good news for a lot of people Smile

I don't mean to be argumentative but to me it seems that the people in US won't show any interest towards this as it does not touch them.
Back to top Go down
http://kokuen.netne.net
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyWed 8 Jul - 13:03

meh, you never know
they might have a euro-trip planned that fits with the tour plans! ^^
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyFri 10 Jul - 3:35

Well, how many Europeans give a crap when it's a US-exclusive tour?

I'm glad they have a reach beyond Japan in general, but you know.... I'll only street-team my own neighborhood. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://rivetspoon.deviantart.com/
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptySat 11 Jul - 2:35

I love reading reports and seeing photos from ALL shows, especially those that touch outside Japan, because they seem to have SO much fun. :3333 It's just sad, because I miss them baaaaaaddd. I'm addicted to Mucc and I need my fix soon. I know they'll come right when Dir en grey gets back over here, and with my group...Dir en grey always wins out over everything else. ._. So I know we probably won't make it again. *sigh* I love both bands to death, so I guess I'm okay with it. :3

ANYWAY!!! I want to hear stuff about the Europe tour once it starts happening! We need something to revive this place...
Back to top Go down
http://zibaamen.livejournal.com/
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptySat 11 Jul - 10:31

Alrighty Miss Yuketsuko!

I'll try to be a good girl and review Mucc in Sweden and post photos and vids! ^^

I'm still trying to fix things so that I can see the show in Malmö too, so maybe there'll be a lot of reviewing!
And I'll update my Metaltown topic with pictures soonish and I'll try to write something about it but my memory sucks...

Oh well!

I think this site needs to be brought back to life to...
It's such a nice page and I don't want it to die! ><
Back to top Go down
paparoachster

paparoachster

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptySat 10 Oct - 3:04

we cant let it dieeee *says the one who hasnt been here in ages Sad* but i remembered and came back lol

whoaa the tour has already started and this topic isnt alive nooo!

ill try to make pictures on wednesday, ill be going to the show in the netherlands (utrecht). Im wondering what kind of setlist theyll play here. Lol i have just had a back surgerya few weeks ago and im still recovering, and im not supposed to go but i cant stay home! so now im going in a wheelchair ;_ ; had to agree on that but it feels so weirddd lol i hope everythings gonna go alright haha.

soooo anyones been to one of these shows already?
Back to top Go down
http://paparoachster.livejournal.com
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyMon 12 Oct - 10:47

I was at the Gothenburg show yesterday!!!

I'm sore all over and my voice is fucked up but I'm so happy!
I'll fix the pics and put them up on DeviantArt.
And I'll fix the vids and put them on my YouTube channel (TotallyHopeless).

But oh! Good luck with the wheelchair!
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyTue 13 Oct - 19:33

Vids are up!

My YouTube
Back to top Go down
kugatsu

kugatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyThu 15 Oct - 19:33

Kaeru wrote:
Vids are up!

My YouTube

Thanks for the vids! I would have wanted to hear Ryuusei...

I went to see them in Helsinki! I found Miya's pick from the floor after the show and got pictures with Tatsu, Satochi and Yukke before they left the venue. I would have wanted to pose with Miya too but he was nowhere to be found Sad For what I can say about the other guys, they were so incredibly friendly! It was great and I guess I love them more than ever now Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyFri 16 Oct - 4:40

kugatsu wrote:
Kaeru wrote:
Vids are up!

My YouTube

Thanks for the vids! I would have wanted to hear Ryuusei...

I went to see them in Helsinki! I found Miya's pick from the floor after the show and got pictures with Tatsu, Satochi and Yukke before they left the venue. I would have wanted to pose with Miya too but he was nowhere to be found Sad For what I can say about the other guys, they were so incredibly friendly! It was great and I guess I love them more than ever now Smile

Ah! I wanted to wait after to show to get a chance to meet them but we couldn't since we were so tired and needed food... xP
My friends Hanna and Bex both caught Miyas picks as he threw them out. ^^

And hm... I've heard from other people that Miya seems to be hiding after the show! xD
Back to top Go down
paparoachster

paparoachster

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyFri 16 Oct - 5:19

Thnx for the vids! im gonna watch em Very Happy

ohh the show in the netherlands was so great. Im so glad i finally could go to an entire show (previously ive only been to the taste of chaos thing which was short, and i saw them at jack in the box in japan which was even shorter lol). It went pretty good with the whellchair and all lol. It was the hardest thing i've ever done though... sitting still at a concert...specially a mucc show lol. But atleast i could see really welland i was pretty close so ... oh and no pushing and stuff... my chair was shaking though lol which was weird XD.
The show was soooo cool. Setlist was pretty much the same as the previous tour dates set. No Daikirai Sad but oh well whatever instead there were other great songs Very Happy. And freesia sounds soo pretty live!

oh i was wondering... anyone going to any other show this tour?
Im looking for someone who would be willing to buy me one hoodie. I wasnt able to buy one, because i didnt have enough money with me that night Sad
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptySun 18 Oct - 19:43

aaawww Miya's shy!! Smile Poor little thing!! *hugs him in her dreams....*

NOOO this place cannot die, I'm SOOOO sorry for letting you guys down, I havent been on my computer at home for a while now. I spent all day at work in front of it so once I'm home I'm like aaarf.....

Ok SO!! Thanks for the vids!! How were they?? Any funny thing happened?? With Tatsu I'm sure it did!! Smile

I SO want them to come back to the US.....I dont get it, they had such a success, why didnt they announce american dates?? Sad
Back to top Go down
paparoachster

paparoachster

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyMon 19 Oct - 2:57

they might announce them soon i think?(it takes dir en grey ages to announce new tours XD, but maybe thats just them lol)

well tatsu spoke dutch here which was pretty funny XDIt was also cool to see that they were like.. playful lol

there was a part when tatsu almost pushed yukke into the audience, yukke was watching something a fan had made i think, so he was prety close and he almost fell in. Oh and Yukke was happy to be in Niffy's hometown. So he tried to explain that to us by making rabbit ear moves and stuff XD. Oh and he did the whole sit on the ground thing again during saishuu ressha.Im surprised the whole audience went along which was really cool lol.

Oh and it seems they came out after the show before leaving, to talk to the fans that were waiting outside. I dont know any details though because i wasnt there Sad
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyMon 19 Oct - 5:31

Yubi wrote:
aaawww Miya's shy!! Smile Poor little thing!! *hugs him in her dreams....*

NOOO this place cannot die, I'm SOOOO sorry for letting you guys down, I havent been on my computer at home for a while now. I spent all day at work in front of it so once I'm home I'm like aaarf.....

Ok SO!! Thanks for the vids!! How were they?? Any funny thing happened?? With Tatsu I'm sure it did!! Smile

I SO want them to come back to the US.....I dont get it, they had such a success, why didnt they announce american dates?? Sad

Mwaha!
Tatsu was doing small strange things now and then during the whole concert... xD
I think someone threw something up or something broke and there was this thing laying on the stage and he picked it up and looked at it as if he had never seen something as fascinating.
I've always thought he had kinda monkey-like moves and such... but that took the price! xD
He looked like a curious little lion monkey! xD

And the thingy he picked up refused to stay off the stage. He put it down by the drums but it kept rolling away so he seemed to get a bit annoyed.

Hm... Tatsu spoke Swedish.
I filmed it, but still.
I'm truly amazed that he can pronounce Ö. xD

And hah!
Right at the beginning (either during Kuytai or Houkou) Miya's eyebrows seemed to have a life of their own! xD
I was right in front of him and I giggled like crazy cuz' it looked rather amusing considering his eyebrows are rather straight and they did the Eyebrow dance. xD

Hmm...
I'm still giggling about Yukkes little pressentation:
Y: "Eh... eh... Hi... Do... Do you... Do you know... me? Yes! I am Yukke!"
T: "We have Yukke!"

There was other small fun stuff but I can't remember...
But I do remember Tatsu messing up in one song and started singing the chorus again during an instrumental part... xP
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyMon 19 Oct - 7:32

hahaha!! I can just imagine Tatsu getting fascinated by something un fascinating!! Smile But I'm happy they are still enjoying themselves on stage!!

And this is one thing that I really admire in Tatsu, he always tries to learn a few foreign words for us. In the NY venue he spoke a few sentences of english and, ok it wasnt very good but heck he tried!! I want to hear more french from him!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyMon 19 Oct - 8:06

Hehe, I love the way he tried to speak our languages too! ^^
And he looks so damn happy when we cheered on him!

He mostly spoke English here (and his English is actually really good I think xD) but there was the occasional Swedish words! ^^
He seemed to like to say "Göteborg". xD
And "God Kväll!"

If I ever meet them after a show here in Sweden and there's not rush I'll teach him a few stupid words. xD

Probably the same ones I taught my sisters BF. xD

"Slapptask" which means "limp dick".
It's usually appreciated as the stupid Swedish word it is.
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyMon 19 Oct - 10:49

Ahh well see this is something I don't like. People always learn the bad words when there are such beautiful words in every languages.....I hate when people tell me : Oh you're from Quebec? TABARNAK!!.....wtf!! I can say other tings besides swearing you know!! >_<

Thats why I really HATE when Tatsu says things like FUCK during the shows....
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyTue 20 Oct - 13:48

Hehe, I swear like a sailor so for me it's just natural.
Plus I think "slapptask" sounds so fun. xP

And I really don't like Swedish...
That's the main reason why I refrain to teach people "nice" words...
--______--'

I find it rather amusing that I really dislike my "mother language" .

And I can't think of anything nice to teach people... :/
And people can't seem to think of anything either... my sisters boyfriend asked us to teach him sentences like "There's a moose in the garden" and "This movie sucks" the last time he was here.

The only nice things I know in Swedish are poems and songs. xD

Like the crazy poet of my life: Bob Hansson.

In his poem Andas (Breathe) there's a part that goes like this:
"To breathe
Can be to do things
That you don't usually do"

That's pretty in Swedish.
But the poem continues like this:

"Like going into your bosses office
And lay down on his big shiny desk
Cuz' all bosses have big shiny desks
And you lay down
And you look at him and say,
Boss!
Can you massage my inner thighs
I'm feeling so tense!"

That poet is kinda strange in a good way. ^^ And he's awfully nice!

And now I've drifted away...

Anyways!
I do blame my childish behaviour at my dislike for my language. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyTue 20 Oct - 15:58

thats a poem?? .....O_o
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyTue 20 Oct - 16:40

Eh... he does "estradpoesi" or "poetry slam".
He does both. xP

It's a bit strange, I know. ^^

But I like it!
And he's crazy live! xD
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyTue 20 Oct - 17:05

oh I hate slam!!!! I had a friend who did tis and she kept sending me videos....I just dont get it!! O_o
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyTue 20 Oct - 18:00

Hahaha! xD

I don't like a lot of slam... but I like Bob Hansson and eMil Jensen. ^^
I think both of them have won the Swedish "Championship" in either Estrad Poesi or Poetry Slam... memory: not working.
Back to top Go down
kugatsu

kugatsu

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyWed 21 Oct - 8:39

Haha, jag tycker att den där dikten var roligt (to put it in, most likely, broken Swedish)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour EmptyWed 21 Oct - 8:56

kugatsu wrote:
Haha, jag tycker att den där dikten var roligt (to put it in, most likely, broken Swedish)! Very Happy

Hehe, jag kan skriva den på svenska till dig om du vill. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour   Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Mucc in Europe: - Solid Sphere - Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next