GachapiN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GachapiN

Forum on jrock/visual kei band MUCC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoi beautiful Muckers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Hoi beautiful Muckers Empty
PostSubject: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyMon 12 Jan - 4:23

Hello community~
I am Kianna... you can feel free to call me Kia or Kiki or w/e you want or just Kianna. I don't really care ♥
I'm 20 years old. I'm originally from California but currently living in a cave in Nomansland Colorado. But I'll be moving back to the LA area this summer for school, majoring in music and a minor in Japanese.
I already have about 5 years of on-of- failure self-taught Japanese that did just about nothing for me XD And about 6 months of REAL Japanese language experience.
I first started listening to MUCC in 2002, and they were my official 2nd Jrock band, but it wasn't until they released the PV for Ware, Arubeki Basho that I fell in love with them (Partially cause Tatsurou reminded me of Beetlejuice♥).
I also listen to array of Japanese/English/Russian/German music.
Buck Tick, Girugamesh, Zi:Kill, The Back Horn, D'erlanger, BUG, Deadend, Sendai Kamotsu, Sex Machineguns, Head Phones President, Tool, Aerosmith, Korn, Slot, deadman, and System of a Down are only a few... But MUCC is still my no. 1
I'm learning guitar but I'm still quite novice mu_um I also do Tribal Bellydance and I'm getting involved in fire dancing (fans, poi, torches). Oh and I'm a proud A/B blood type o_o;
Anyways I haven't been involved in too many Jrock online communities cause of bad experiences on Batsu XD; But looking around the forums everyone here seems very friendly... and everything is MUCC oriented ♥ So I'm looking forward to posting here.
beer
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyTue 13 Jan - 8:51

beetlejuice!! XDDD!!

welcome and have lots of fun here!!!!!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyTue 13 Jan - 17:11

Funny, he struck me as Michael Jackson in that video XD

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy One of my girlfriends does tribal belly dancing, too. It's so awesome to watch! Hopefully there will be a MUCC concert after you move out here and we can spazz about non Jrock stuff XD
Back to top Go down
http://rivetspoon.deviantart.com/
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyTue 13 Jan - 19:04

Thanks guys XD
RivetSpoon - I'm sure they'll be coming back to LA <3 I flew out to the HoB show and I could feel the love in the air XD So when they come back we shall definitely spazz together.
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyWed 14 Jan - 0:10

Hi!! ^____^ Welcome to the forum. We're all super nice here, so there is nothing to worry about. XD

I don't do tribal, but I love to bellydance!!! I've never taken any lessons, but I have a ton of DVDs and randomly do it for exercise. Fire dancing is so cool...that's a really interesting hobby to want to pursue!
Back to top Go down
http://zibaamen.livejournal.com/
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyWed 14 Jan - 0:55

Wow two more bellydancers... XD I think we should get together next time MUCC is on tour and dance for them... to like Rave Circus XD
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyWed 14 Jan - 2:27

Ahaha!!! I'd bellydance for them any day. >_>;; I'd be nervous as hell, but I'd do it. XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://zibaamen.livejournal.com/
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyWed 14 Jan - 3:01

*cough*cough* yeah....................

I'd be the photographer..... XD

I wonder, Kianna, did you notice any cosplayers at the concert?
Back to top Go down
KiannaRaqiah

KiannaRaqiah

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyWed 14 Jan - 7:59

Actually I did notice Kyoko when we were all waiting in the herding pin for autograph signing. Was that you??
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers EmptyWed 14 Jan - 18:06

My friend, actually. ^^ I was in a black jacket with a red and white armband beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoi beautiful Muckers   Hoi beautiful Muckers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoi beautiful Muckers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GachapiN :: Before we start.... :: Presentations / Présentations-
Jump to: