GachapiN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GachapiN

Forum on jrock/visual kei band MUCC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheers for YUKKE!!

Go down 
+11
Shin
kyuuketsuki69
Cat
kugatsu
jiexin
Haruki
Sasa
rocketeer
RivetSPOOn
Yuketsuko
Yubi
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyTue 14 Oct - 15:23

Got something to say about this mango lover??
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyTue 14 Oct - 19:54

I want to say...I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flails* This has already been established in the other forum though...

*tries to start conversation* .__. Anyone notice Yukke hasn't given up the many variations of his name? I saw Yujjery the other day.
Back to top Go down
http://zibaamen.livejournal.com/
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyTue 14 Oct - 20:03

(why am I not suprised to see that your only post is in here!! lol) hihi
But yayyy you're here!!

Yeah well he often writes Yujje but yujjery?? Where'd you see that?? O_o
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

Number of posts : 425

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyTue 14 Oct - 21:15

I hate this man. D: He brogs too farking much.
Back to top Go down
http://rivetspoon.deviantart.com/
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyTue 14 Oct - 22:30

LOL!!
He does, and I guess if he didnt post so many pics with his fingers doing the V sign, it'd be a little more interesting....

Yujje needs friends!! lol bisou
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 2:43

He needs to come out of the closet for Satochi. o_O If his V fingers aren't in the photo, it's Satochi.
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 7:01

LOL!!!!
Why Satochi, isnt he supposed to marry Tatsurou?? hihi
Back to top Go down
rocketeer

rocketeer

Number of posts : 187

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 11:08

but he is already married to Satochi

Cheers for YUKKE!! 6
Back to top Go down
http://candyboat.livejournal.com
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 12:17

AAAHHH I had never seen this!!!!LMAO
Oh yeah you can see a hint of a smile on in face to the view.....(well, who wouldnt!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Sasa

Sasa

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 14:22

Hahaha... Yukke-san married Sato??!!! ROFL This would be strange oO XDD

Ahhh he's the best bass-player I've ever heard!!! >.< I didn't see him yet, but I will!!! One day...
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 14:55

^ Yukke likes to pretend he has the hots for Sato, but in reality...Tatsurou and him are so gay together. XDDDDD I'm shocked you would even question that lol!! I think if only because Tatsurou needs someone to dominate, and Yukke is the only one willing (or stupid enough) to be such a masochist. ._.

@ yubi ; I'll post everywhere else...eventually. ISWEAR!! O___O Oh, yujjery was on the blog. I think it was yujjem..or something the other day. I dunno. *blinks*
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 15:16

Ok well I always knew he and Tatsurou would end up being more than friends (lol) but never noticed for Satochi (is as always too absorbed by mimi sama to notice other people!! lol).

hope Tatsu doesnt get too jealous!! (still, he goes out with Gara more than Yujje should allow him!! XD)

Oh and dont worry, I just though it was cute of you to FIRST post in the Yukke thread AND THEN go introduce yourself!! LOL, Yayy for Yujje (or whatever he adds after his many nicknames!! ;P)
Back to top Go down
Haruki

Haruki

Number of posts : 8

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 15:31

Oh ! In Homura uta's dvd the band is introducing and what Yukke made me laught so hard !
He said something like " Hey ~ ! My name is Yukke I am the MUCC bass player & I play bass in the band 8D "

First I was like " Huh ?! o.ô "
Well, after many times I listened to this, I confirm that he says the same thing twice u_u" XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 15:38

oh yeah!! But I dont think this interview was in the original dvd, it was a special edition for France I believe (luckily I bought it when I was there!!! Razz)

I ilke that part where he hides and surprises fans waiting in the hall!! So cute!!
Back to top Go down
Haruki

Haruki

Number of posts : 8

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 15:42

Yubi wrote:
oh yeah!! But I dont think this interview was in the original dvd, it was a special edition for France I believe (luckily I bought it when I was there!!! Razz)

I guess it is, because there are French subtitles...
& yes, you're right ! That part is cute too, you reminded me this. If I remember well he is behind a ... grey door ? XDD
Humrf. Nobody cares about the door's color anyway <_<"
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 15:54

@ yubi

Well, Satochi and Yukke seem to hang out a lot, but I think Tatsurou and Yukke are together more often. XDD I think they are soul mates. Not really as in...lover soul mates, but that they were MEANT to meet each other and annoy each other until they get old and wrinkly. *snort* ^^

AHAHA. I know, I'm so dumb. I totally forgot I was going to do the intro post first, but I was like YUKKE POST OMFG LEMME GO COMMENT.

AH! I love that part in that DVD. I love how he's talking to the camera like "follow me, let's go say hello to some fans lol" and his constant smiling next to the door. So cute.
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 16:37

Yuketsuko wrote:
they were MEANT to meet each other and annoy each other until they get old and wrinkly.

thats the best description of their relationship I've read ever!! hihi

and he calls his game what, thrill game image?? or smtg like that, I'll have to watch that again!!
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyWed 15 Oct - 19:09

^ Ahaha! ^__^

I dunno...he's so silly. Him and his games. XD
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyFri 17 Oct - 16:18

Ok now. Question!!

Yukke in blond??brown??or dark brown??

Razz
Back to top Go down
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptyFri 17 Oct - 18:37

Dark brown is a nice contrast, honestly. I don't think that he chose the best shade of blond. >>;
Back to top Go down
jiexin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptySat 18 Oct - 7:16

I thought Yukke looks quite like a goth-kid-who-couldnt-grow-up in his black bowl cut and eyeliner.
A friend pointed out to me that dark-brown-haired Yukke looks a little like Takuya Kimura. Ok before you blast me with disagreements try putting a bowl hair cut on Takuya Kimura's head and tell me what you see : D

methinks it's the eyes and jaw...
Back to top Go down
http://61929.livejournal.com
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptySat 18 Oct - 14:08

It makes me laugh when people say they were scared of Yukke at first, and one of my best friends HATED him when she first got into Mucc. She thought he was weird looking and horrifying, but for some reason I was completely unphased by his retarded little bowl cut and his crazy teeth. I think his bass just distracted me lol!

AHAH I can see it kinda, but only in the lower half of his face. I think his eyes aren't nearly as soft and adorable as Yukke's. XDDD Definitely in the mouth and nose/laugh lines though! If I cover up his eyes I can see it.
Back to top Go down
Yuketsuko

Yuketsuko

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptySun 19 Oct - 4:39

Oh, before I go to sleep, I HAD to share Yukke's newest entry on their mypsace. It is SO special.

YUKKE

We had a show at a university last night!
"Campus"? was very beautiful. I was so happy because I saw some squirrels.

I wish I could go to a university in the UK to study but maybe I can't because I am not that smart enough. I was happy though because I felt like I were a student there.

I will have the day off tomorrow!! I need to take a rest and relax.

Only food I need is Mango!!

(He was happy because he saw some squirrels? Ohhhhh Yukke. -__- Going on about mangoe as usual too. I actually laughed when he said he'd love to go to the university, and the person who translated it made Yukke sound REALLY dumb with the "I felt like I were a student." AHAH. *snort* I <3 him.)
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptySun 19 Oct - 13:15

haha squirrels!!
Ohh poor thing thinking hes not smart enough!! O_o I'm sure he is!! Sad
Back to top Go down
jiexin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! EmptySun 19 Oct - 13:32

How old is this person here ? Nearly 30 ? HE'S HAPPY BECAUSE HE SAW SOME SQUIRRELS !
no wonder you can't dominate anybody, Yukke...
Back to top Go down
http://61929.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheers for YUKKE!!   Cheers for YUKKE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheers for YUKKE!!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next