GachapiN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GachapiN

Forum on jrock/visual kei band MUCC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so as to not be an alien..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rocketeer

rocketeer

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-10-14

so as to not be an alien.. Empty
PostSubject: so as to not be an alien..   so as to not be an alien.. EmptyTue 14 Oct - 21:55

sup! I was rocketeer on the other forum, obviously. if you'd like, you can call me roccha~ currently residing in San Jose, California. I swear though, first chance I get I am outta here. I really do not like being surrounded by mountains )8 anyway, I'm 16, which it probably says on my profile.

AS FOR MUCC - I randomly found their Libra pv on veoh one day, in a related videos section. I could swear I was looking at Otsuka Ai videos though.. anyway, I watched it over and over and then decided to watch Horizont because I was like "lol wtf this doesn't look anything like Libra at all?!" and I fell in love~

I also listen to Plastic Tree, second in my heart only to MUCC <3, and An Cafe but they're sort of a guilty pleasure ahahhaha. well, really I listen to stuff all over the place. PEEP4U, Kanjani8, Shiina Ringo, and a bit of random jpop here and there. random jrock bands as well, but I don't love any as much as MUCC, pura, and an cafe

oh and I'll do my best to keep swearing to a minimum.. which isn't really easy for me, lol. I did use a different sig banner than the one I had on the other forum at least, hhahaha. I guess it's not.. that much better, in terms of vulgarity though..

I hope this forum will thrive for longer than the other one did! go Yubi <3
Back to top Go down
http://candyboat.livejournal.com
RivetSPOOn

RivetSPOOn

Number of posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: so as to not be an alien..   so as to not be an alien.. EmptyTue 14 Oct - 22:05

"erotic" isn't vulgar. Just not necessarily appropriate in parlor talk. XD

I love it, though. I'm looking forward to translating that entry. D:
Back to top Go down
http://rivetspoon.deviantart.com/
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: so as to not be an alien..   so as to not be an alien.. EmptyTue 14 Oct - 22:20

is that Yukke on your sign?? O_o Anyhow, I think its funny and cute!! Razz

and you like Shiina Ringo.....be my friend??...pls?? rose

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
rocketeer

rocketeer

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: so as to not be an alien..   so as to not be an alien.. EmptyWed 15 Oct - 0:32

@rivetspoon: yeah, good point lol.
I don't even remember what he said in the entry. I usually give up on understanding a lot of his, hahahaha.

@yubi: yeah it's yukke, it's from their blog. it is funny XD
Shiina Ringo is loooove <3 friends for sure yayy

these emotes are sooo cute
Back to top Go down
http://candyboat.livejournal.com
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: so as to not be an alien..   so as to not be an alien.. EmptyWed 15 Oct - 6:55

then if its yukke even if it was vulgar or sexual I would have probably allowed anything!! lmao

yayy friends!!<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so as to not be an alien..   so as to not be an alien.. Empty

Back to top Go down

so as to not be an alien..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GachapiN :: Before we start.... :: Presentations / Présentations-
Jump to: