GachapiN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GachapiN

Forum on jrock/visual kei band MUCC

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaeru

Kaeru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-02-13

MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - Empty
PostSubject: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyMon 19 Oct - 6:52

Come on Muckers!
Share your pics from this tour here! ^^

Spread the love (or something)!

Well, I was at the Gothenburg show in Sweden.
I shot a lot of vids (check out my youtube channel: TotallyHopeless) and I took some photos.

MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - MUCC_2_Gothenburg_11_10_09_by_Kiichigo_Kaeru

You'll find them all here on my DA!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/totallyhopeless
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyMon 19 Oct - 10:57

Ahh crap, my job blocked the site!! :'(

I'll check it out when I come back, thanks a bunch!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyMon 19 Oct - 12:22

No probs love! ^^

I have a cut up close up in Tatsurou that I'm thinking about posting...
My friends and I call that picture (and one more) the Mr Sneaky pics cuz' he looks kinda... eh... strange... xD

In Swedish I'd call him a "kioskmongo", which is not a real word. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyMon 19 Oct - 12:38

As long as you have Miya pictures in there I'll be happy!! Very Happy
*missing Mimi sama....*
Back to top Go down
paparoachster

paparoachster

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 7:01

hey were pictures forbidden in sweden as well? Here they had forbidden us to take pictures (whole speech before the show blabla XD) but everyone was taking them anyways ... XD. The camera i had with me just sucked .. it screwed up all my pictures. Note to self: take my own camera with me next time not my moms -_-

@Kaeru:ur pictures are cool. I like the colors of the red/orange ones Very Happy theylike bring the atmosphere out really nicely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://paparoachster.livejournal.com
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 7:32

when I went to see The GazettE in Paris, picture were forbidden and security gards would throw water on the fans' cameras. I dont see why, so what we take pictures as souvenir!!

The pics are very nice, you have a good camera, they are so clear!! O_o
Back to top Go down
paparoachster

paparoachster

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 7:37

water on the camera's?? omg i would be so pissed! ive seen the security guards here throw people out of shows, or take the camera away from people.. but wow throwing water is a bit... drastic *_*
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 9:09

I know!! Well for people in the back it wasnt really an issue but all the fans who were in the reach of the guards received half a huge bottle of water on them. Which was nice cuz it WAS very hot but thats no good for the cameras.

I dont get it though. Are they scared that they wont look nice on the fans' pictures?? O_o
Back to top Go down
paparoachster

paparoachster

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 10:45

lol maybe XD .. i think its mostly a issue for their managment then for themselves. I mean i can understeand if they find all the flash thingies annoying, but if you dont use flash it would be resolved right? I hardly encounter the photographing problem with bands from the west though.

also when i met the gazette, we asked if we could take a pic with them.. they had no problem and they had said yes but their manager came up running towards us as if all hell broke lose and told us we couldnt take a picture lol. and mucc certainly doenst seem to have any problem with ppl taking pictures.. oh well

water over cameras omg lol imstill surprised XD
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 14:40

paparoachster wrote:
hey were pictures forbidden in sweden as well? Here they had forbidden us to take pictures (whole speech before the show blabla XD) but everyone was taking them anyways ... XD. The camera i had with me just sucked .. it screwed up all my pictures. Note to self: take my own camera with me next time not my moms -_-

@Kaeru:ur pictures are cool. I like the colors of the red/orange ones Very Happy theylike bring the atmosphere out really nicely Very Happy

Yeah, it was forbidden but no one cares..
The Muckers didn't! xD
Tatsu was posting a bit for my camera when I was filming FUZZ I think. xD

But what?!
Threw water at the cameras?! oO
Oh my gods...
I'd have died if they did that!
My camera is expensive and it's lovely!

And thank you, I'm very pleased with the way the pics turned out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 15:52

Maybe the security guards felt very powerful that day!!
It is unrespectful though.
Back to top Go down
Kaeru

Kaeru

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 16:36

VERY un-respectful! oO
Sure, it is forbidden but destroying other peoples belongings is not the right way to go!

I'd be okay if they searched your bag and had a good place to keep cameras... oO

But I know it happens. :/
Which is why I have my old Harry Potter lunch box with me! ^^
It fits in my bag and protects my camera/phone/wallet is safe there because only I can get the box open from that angle. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yubi
Admin
Yubi

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - EmptyTue 20 Oct - 17:04

My friends hid their cameras in their shirts (they had like 2 or 3 shirts each) and they managed to get it inside. The thing is that the guards can not always force the person to leave the crowd and they probably didnt want to take the camera away so they though that throwing water was the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -   MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour - Empty

Back to top Go down

MUCC - Solid Sphere Tour -
Page 1 of 1